Sorry, this promotion is now closed
Terms & Conditions
- This Money Back Guarantee is open to residents of UK and ROI aged 16+, except employees of SCA, the Promoter, their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
- The Money Back Guarantee can be claimed when any promotional pack of Velvet Comfort (4 roll and 9 roll only) is purchased between 01.07.14 and 31.12.14 IMPORTANT: The Claimant must retain their original receipt and promotional flash packaging at purchase, before sending with statement and number from inner cardboard toilet roll tube to fulfil claim.
- If the Consumer is not fully satisfied with the product, they can claim a refund to the value of the product as stated on the original receipt, up to the maximum value of £7.00/€6.75 plus up to £0.53/€0.80 P&P.
- To claim the Money Back Guarantee the Claimant is required to send their name, address and number from inner cardboard toilet roll tube on a plain piece of paper with a minimum of 15 words explaining why the Claimant did not feel fully satisfied with the product, their original till receipt and the Velvet Money Back Guarantee promotional flash packaging. All claims must be sent to the following address: Velvet Money Back Guarantee, Dept No. 6245, PO Box 99, Aylesbury, HP19 8RR within 28 days of the date of purchase.
- Money Back Guarantee claims cannot be made via any retailer or instore.
- Money Back Guarantee is limited to one claim per household, consisting of a maximum of one transactional receipt. The Promoter will not accept repeat claims from same households, bulk claims or claims submitted on behalf of other people.
- No photocopies will be accepted. No claims from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by a computer will be accepted. Incomplete or illegible claims or those not in accordance with the application instructions will not be accepted. One claim per properly stamped envelope.
- The closing date for receipt of claim for Money Back Guarantee is 31.12.14 and the Promoter will not provide a refund for any claims which are received after that date.
- Responsibility is not accepted for claims lost, damaged or delayed in the post. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Claims (including receipts) will become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned.
- For claims submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions, we will provide a refund to the value of the Product as stated on the original receipt (but not exceeding £7.00/€6.75 plus a P&P allowance of up to £0.53/€0.80). The cheque will be sent within 28 days of receipt of the Claimant’s claim. Cheques will be made out to the person detailed in the claim only and are non-transferable. If the claimant has purchased the product via multi-buy deal then the total value paid for the products will be reimbursed to the maximum value.
- The Claimant is responsible for ensuring that they cash their cheque before its expiry date and the Promoter will not re-issue cheques in the event that the Claimant fails to cash their cheque before it expires.
- By claiming on the Money Back Guarantee, all Claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this Guarantee. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- The interpretation and application of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Consumers’ statutory rights remain unaffected.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters and no correspondence will be entered into. By participating in the Promotion, you accept these Terms & Conditions.